Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lmao.. i had 3 people in the car, he was alone. we were goin about 40mph and i was in 2nd gear... i see him gun it so i punch it... i redline at 6.8k shift into 3rd and start pullin on him... by the time i get to 80mph and into 4th gear the road merged into 1 lane. 1.8t = 1... grand prix = 0

:D

o yea and street racing is bad

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
BoeserBlick said:
YOu're lucky it wasnt a GTP.
my words exactly, i have a ton of friends apart of a Grand Prix club, most of them running in the 13's (GTP supercharged, smaller pulleys, full exhaust, slick tires, modlist goes on.)

My point is that i have had my a$$ handed to me by these guys... i happy to see that you came out on top on this one.
Are you chipped?

-merk20vt-

·
Registered
23 Posts
i beat a maxima 2002+- off the line through 2nd gear but then we had to turn into our parking lot. i work with the guy. i have a stock 2k b5 1.8t tip. i know if we had more room he would have blown right by me. but it was nice while it happened. there were 3 in his car and 4 in mine.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
all behold the ultimate nitro burning high horsepower 1/4 mile monster the VW Passat :bow:

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
Johnny B5.5 said:
Come on now, bragging about beating a Grand Prix is like the US Army bragging about kicking the Iraqi army's butt. :suspicio: :lol:
I wonder if you'll run your mouth like that after you've run across some punk in a supercharged Prix...or for that matter an old turbo.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
B5TS said:
i beat a maxima 2002+- off the line through 2nd gear but then we had to turn into our parking lot. i work with the guy. i have a stock 2k b5 1.8t tip. i know if we had more room he would have blown right by me. but it was nice while it happened. there were 3 in his car and 4 in mine.
Were was the parking lot 10 feet from the line? Cause this definately sounds as if the Maxima wasn't even trying. :suspicio:

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Sharky said:
Johnny B5.5 said:
Come on now, bragging about beating a Grand Prix is like the US Army bragging about kicking the Iraqi army's butt. :suspicio: :lol:
I wonder if you'll run your mouth like that after you've run across some punk in a supercharged Prix...or for that matter an old turbo.
Damn, Sharky! This :lol: emoticon at the end of the post meant that my comment was in jest. Lighten up!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts