Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, I've noticed a lot of people putting different information in their location space because it shows up on evey post. Please only list the area in which you live. If you do not wish to disclose the area in which you live, please leave that field blank.

Thank You

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
There is, quite possibly, nothing worst than those who post in the Classifieds section without a location in their profile and then, continuously, do not post where they are from.

That is very infuriating and frustrating.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
It's about time you enforce this. it's great that you are finally putting your foot down and not letting the rules slide by. Its cute that you put something imaginative in that section but most could care less and prefer to know where your from. I feel the same should be enforced in the groups section. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
changing mine after this post.......only posted what I had so I wouldn't get the 5th degree everytime I'm looking for something for a 1.8T (I have both)

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
What about the college age members such as myself who spend large amounts of time at two locations? Should we eliminate it down to the one location we are at at a given time?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts