Registered
5,059 Posts
Today at Sam's Club here in Phoenix
$1.89 for cheap stuff
$2.09 for premium

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,287 Posts
I have no idea what prices are around here. I haven't filled either car in 6 weeks, :LOL:

·
Registered
27,226 Posts
I've only filled up twice since Thanksgiving, and that is between all 3 cars. Before that, it was one car every 6-7 weeks.

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
I have no idea what prices are around here. I haven't filled either car in 6 weeks, :LOL:
I've only filled up twice since Thanksgiving, and that is between all 3 cars. Before that, it was one car every 6-7 weeks.
Sheesh, you guys ought to get out more often.

I did a few weeks of work at home. Then my work announced it was an essential business because we supply product to the medical industry.
Every I fill up every week, but at least I can pull out a $20 and a $10 bill and walk away with change. :p

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,287 Posts
Im essential too (financial company, fleet management) but can work 100% remote regardless of stay at home orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AndreasPassat

·
Registered
27,226 Posts
I used to be essential, now I am useless :)
At least I don't have to worry about job loss, but I do worry about retirement fund losses.

·
Registered
299 Posts
You all could have said that you began using bicycles to get where you're going. I looked at mine today. That is step 1.

·
Registered
27,226 Posts
When I worked, I wanted to use my bike as it's only a little over 6 miles. The problem was the 2am start time and the small 2 lane road around the airport that has no shoulders. At 2am, there are drunks headed to the hotels around the airport and multiple large trucks on that small road. I've seen enough accidents driving in.

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,287 Posts
You all could have said that you began using bicycles to get where you're going. I looked at mine today. That is step 1.
I use one of these at the gym depending on what the workout of the day is. If you've ever put in 100 calories on this in one shot, you'd have the same disdain as I about anything resembling a bike.

·
Registered
27,226 Posts
Looks like I will be cutting the weekly mileage down a bit after next week. My 19 mile weekly roundtrip to the allergist for shots will stop. We will be doing our own injections at home. That should put us down to about 5-6 miles a week depending on Dr visits and the grocery run.

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,287 Posts
After posting my above comment, I felt the need to take my A4 for a little drive just to get out. I need to get used to a moving vehicle again! It was a strange sensation for a few minutes. 27 minutes and 14 miles. Very relaxing.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts