Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watched this on the News this morning about that girl "Carlie Brucia" who was found dead. The guy "Joseph Smith" will be formally charged with her murder and other various counts including kidnapping.

It totally disgusts me that people can have the will and guts to harm people, especially young helpless children! I mean... WTF are they thinking? Who the F--K do they think they are? What goes on in their pea size brain that tells them that it's ok to commit crimes like that? :mad: Geeeez!!

I'm so pissed right now... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Just needed to vent!

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
OneGuyInCA said:
Watched this on the News this morning about that girl "Carlie Brucia" who was found dead. The guy "Joseph Smith" will be formally charged with her murder and other various counts including kidnapping.

It totally disgusts me that people can have the will and guts to harm people, especially young helpless children! I mean... WTF are they thinking? Who the F--K do they think they are? What goes on in their pea size brain that tells them that it's ok to commit crimes like that? :mad: Geeeez!!

I'm so pissed right now... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Just needed to vent!
Monsters like this need to pay the ultimate price for this heinous act of violence...my prayers and condolences go out to Carlie's loved ones. I'll be holding my daughter closer tonight...

/karl

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
Of course, he'd have to be a MECHANIC.

I think it was DL Hughgly (sp?) that said all the brothas just KNEW the DC sniper people were white...and when they turned out to be black there was a collective DAMN! from the black community....

Same thing with me an this Smith guy...

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Before they fry his ass... they should torture the asshole! Beat him up with a baseball bat. Break all the bones in his body, and then fry 'em! Make him suffer! Assholes like that do not deserve ANY sympathy! :mad:

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Most young kidnapped victims are killed within 3-5 hrs ... her chance looked pretty grim from beginning already.

I was glued to the TV set last night surfing channels for updates on this young girl. Hoping & praying that she would somehow make it :( . I Hope this Joseph Smith guy gets life instead of the death penalty, the inmates really hate child kidnapper. Lethal injection is too kind for this guy, instead let him meet his faith by big Bubba.

·
Registered
811 Posts
SDPassatT said:
Hopefully they fry his ass. That bastard! :mad: :crazy: :thumbdow:
Florida retired Old Sparky when I was living there. In this case, that is a shame. He deserves to fry.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
OneGuyInCA said:
Before they fry his ass... they should torture the asshole! Beat him up with a baseball bat. Break all the bones in his body, and then fry 'em! Make him suffer! Assholes like that do not deserve ANY sympathy! :mad:
give him a few months in prison, his asshole will be used goods by then

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Stats said:
SDPassatT said:
Hopefully they fry his ass. That bastard! :mad: :crazy: :thumbdow:
Florida retired Old Sparky when I was living there. In this case, that is a shame. He deserves to fry.
Fortiunately, child molesters/killers are completely hated by all other inmates. They have a VERY short life expectancy once they go to prison. This sicko will get shanked within a year. Hopefully he'll bleed out SLOWLY and PAINFULLY.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hope he suffers nice and good before he gets fried.

I was listening to the radio this morning and they had a safety officer talking about how to stay alive should someone try to abduct you by threatening you with a gun and telling you to get in his car.

Under ALL CIRCUMSTANCES (even with the guy actually pulling the trigger and shooting at you), RUN.... RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN away and scream, draw attention. They calculated that your chance of dying from a fatal gunshot wound is as low as 10% if you run away. BUT if you get in the abducter's car, you'll have virtually 0% chance of surviving.

For those with children, tell them, teach them this tip!

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
This is so sad and depressing. How many of these have we discussed over the years here on CB5? Other than the Smart girl in Utah, I can't think of one who was returned alive.

Good tip on the odds of running and screaming.

I saw the video on TV showing the guy approaching her. Anyone know where that video came from? Parking lot surveillance, or what?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Altair 4 said:
I saw the video on TV showing the guy approaching her. Anyone know where that video came from? Parking lot surveillance, or what?
I believe it was a surveillance camera at the car wash.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I was talking with a friend about this last night. My blood just boils when I hear about crimes against children :mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't need this guy to suffer and make a long drawn out ordeal out of it. No long extended trial and the never-ending death row placement. Just administer the injection after the conviction. And make sure everyone is aware of the punishment for these types of crimes.

I almost posted this same message in the web search voyeur thread when I saw some sicko had searched for "12 year old thong pics" and another for "naked boys". I just can't fathom the level of hate someone has inside to do this.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts