Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, he is.

I turned on the radio to the station he is on in my area today to catch his spin on Condi testifying now to the 9/11 comission.

He is back to talking REEEEEEALY fast just like he was say a couple of months before he got busted.

Prediction:

Big, ugly public relapse drama here PDQ.

Or, I could be wrong.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Legalize It! Regulate It! Tax It!

Then all the billions of dollars we spend on drug enforcement to throw VICTIMS in jail can be used to help people like Rush get much needed counselling and treatment without getting thrown in jail (despite his own Hypocrisy!) and it would be funded by users instead of everyone else! At the same time, the majority of violent criminals will be out of a job. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,555 Posts

Serves his hipocritical dopefiend ass right!! I used to hate how he used to play the theme to the Jeffersons or Chico & The Man whenever he had dialogue about minority issues. I hope he's hooked on that Pharmacy Heroin, and ends up on the street!

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
1.8tbeout said:
oc's are just bad news. everyone i know that got addicted to them eventually died from heroin overdose, after being cleaned up two or three times. it's just sad, that shit should be outlawed.
Addiction to anything is bad. opioids (rx pain meds, herion, etc), alcohol, nicotine, cocaine, whatever.... OxyContin is a particularly convenient form of packaging. I, for one, have chosen to never prescribe it, with possibly a few extreme exception. There are better choices. You aren't even safe with terminal cancer patients with widespread, painful bone metastases as long as someone else is giving them their meds. Yes, family members will steal pain meds from their dying relative. It is disgusting.

The victim is never, never, never the same. No matter how long they are clean.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
1.8tbeout said:
oc's are just bad news. everyone i know that got addicted to them eventually died from heroin overdose, after being cleaned up two or three times. it's just sad, that shit should be outlawed.
It IS outlawed unless prescribed by a physician and used according to the instructions. I'm not a doctor, but I have many in my family all of whom agree Oxy is a very good pain med. But if you steal it, crush it up and snort it...you're in for a world of shit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts