Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I went to see Exanerated on Bleeker Street, we get their and suprise Mary J. Blige is actually starring in it, I dont know how long this is goin on for but she was in it last night, That is cool in itself but then bigger suprise P. Diddy himself walks in and sits about 1 ft away from me, i was front row he was 2nd row, 1 seat over, so I was preety damn close, I have never been one of those to go crazy for seein a star but u gotta admit when you sit at a play for 2 hours especially one off broadway in a lil theater in a basement you kinda feel like ur doin somethin right when stars like that are their. Quick note about the play it makes u think I would say its one of the better ones, not a story for the kids but an adult thinker

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Who was P.Diddy with? J.Lo? Thad be good for the tabloids

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Naaa, just an assistant, he doesnt have our good taste in cars though he had a tinted out tahoe with rims,

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The play is the real stories of 6 people that were falsely convicted of murders, and put on death row, it goes into the circumstances of how they were falsely accused and why they were picked at all, it shows a lil racism and on some accounts just predetermined police of what the killer must have been like, they were all later to be found innocent and released, 45 Bleeker theater, and Mary J will be their till thursday i beleive if ur a fan of hers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts