Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
r3awak3n said:
AHAH warped. Nice pics and again it gives me confidence to get this wheels :) btw, where did you buy them from and they are silver rite?
Good Luck getting them they are always backordered :(
I have seen them floating on Ebay though sometimes. Check there or check www.wheelguyz.com
I got mine from them but others had problems with the place. Just remind them to send 73x57.1 hub rings and you will need new lugs 14x1.5x25mm cone shaped.
Most likely they will be back ordered unless they just got a shipment in! I waited well over a month for mine but it was worth the wait! I gave them a deposit so I was on the list when the shipment came in.
The rims are :thumbup: Everyone that sees the car loves the wheels!
Mine are 18x8 38mm offset Hyper Silver light HP Evos
Good luck

·
Registered
745 Posts
Thanx for the reply Warped. Ive seen them on ebay but I would like to get a package with tires already so it would be cheaper. Yeah I heard good and bad about wheelsguyz. I am not in a hurry cuz i am still saving money to get them but they are my first choice, they look awesome in your car! thx man

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
r3awak3n said:
Thanx for the reply Warped. Ive seen them on ebay but I would like to get a package with tires already so it would be cheaper. Yeah I heard good and bad about wheelsguyz. I am not in a hurry cuz i am still saving money to get them but they are my first choice, they look awesome in your car! thx man
Remember tire packages are limited to tires they have! I would get the rims from wheelguyz and tires from somewhere like tire rack and get the tires you want!! Tirerack uses good places to have them mounted and balanced. So you could have tirerack send the tirs right to the place and just bring your wheels to them and they can mount & balance and put them on your car. :wink:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Warped said:
r3awak3n said:
Remember tire packages are limited to tires they have! I would get the rims from wheelguyz and tires from somewhere like tire rack and get the tires you want!! Tirerack uses good places to have them mounted and balanced. So you could have tirerack send the tirs right to the place and just bring your wheels to them and they can mount & balance and put them on your car. :wink:
you are the second person that tells me that! My problem is the money but I do understand that buying the wheels and then putting your choice of tires will be better. that will depend on how much i can spend on the wheels and tires. thx again for the advice!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.