Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Liked.... And I will tell you why.... I posted an issue here and on another VW website. Both didn't get responses for 24 hours, and then I bumped them. The thread here was replied to by more than the other site. That's a good sign!

·
Registered
301 Posts
What's a Facebook?
Is it a book with a face? I still don't get what facebook is or the purpose of it... even that twiwater bs. I spend too much time on the internet the way it is, and I need my masters degree in architecture! Seriously, get a/make a life lazy people. F'n American bs.

Seriously, whats up with the younger generation? Bitcoin too, just stupid, it's not real currency and the US FED GOV makes bitcoin a legal tender?! Hell, if bitcoin is legal tender, others using [email protected] ought to be receiving a larger paycheck, if not tax exemptions, than anyone who used/uses bitcoin. Anyway, at least Canada has a brain.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I've never used Facebook or Twitter because I really don't want the rest of the world to know what I do or what I've been up to. People just don't realize that they're divulging their entire life history and other personal information that can be used against them and, once it's out there, you can't take it back. You can really screw yourself with one stupid post. One thing that irritates the crap out of me is that some discussion sites require you to log into FB or Twitter in order to post comments, so that leaves a lot of the rational audience out of the conversation.

On another note, I had to laugh about an article I saw on the news the other day. While interviewing young people (college age and younger) about SnapChat or some other social media app, one of them commented that Facebook was ancient and only old people still used it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts