Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The "Odd" one
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm baaaackkkkk!!!!! On February 24th, 2014, I wrote my "final" goodbye detailing the sale of our beloved 2003 B5.5 that was sold to a friend of a friend. The car currently resides on Las Vegas and I still keep tabs on her. Following the sale of the B5.5, I purchased a 2011 MK6 GTI 4 Door. Loved it!! Fast and peppy, decent gas mileage for my commuting needs, and an all around fun car. Back then, my daughters were young and little. Now, having a 12 year old who stands at 5'7 and a 9 year old at 5'3, the GTI wasn't cutting it. We never drove it as a family and the miles on our Odyssey have steadily increased because of it. Therefore, we traded in the 2011 with only 62,000 miles.

So here I am...literally 4 years to the day of what I thought was my final write up and last days of Passat ownership, to inform everyone that I am officially back. I introduce to you "Big Grey", as my youngest daughter calls her:

2018 Passat R-Line w/ lighting package in Platinum Grey

Although the Passat World community is not as active as it once was, I know its still a great place to learn and chat about a common interest...VWs!!

Now, OFF TO THE BLACK HOLE!!!!

Pete

·
Registered
27,066 Posts
Welcome back, now hopefully someone can introduce you to another pic hosting site :p

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,165 Posts
Welcome back, now hopefully someone can introduce you to another pic hosting site :p
:bowdown:

You can upload photos to the site now, Pete.

·
The "Odd" one
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am assuming that its my browser here at work. I see the upload image button but I just get the option to put in a URL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts