Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,410 Posts
Cripes, it's only been 5 hours since you started this thread...kidvdub was pretty quick in replying, give some people a chance to get online first... :poke: ;)

Have you tried doing a search as kidvdub suggested?
I even hooked a brother up with a link.

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
well "PassatWorld" was originally "clubB5" so do some research before you get all pissy, new kid. the only reason for the name change was because the new PQ46 (commonly, and incorrectly, called the B6) came out and the admins didn't want to alienate those owners, even though 95% of the Passats here are B5s and B5.5s.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well "PassatWorld" was originally "clubB5" , even though 95% of the Passats here are B5s and B5.5s.
Well, I guess I didn't know that. Infact a B5.5 owner showed me the site.

Just figured I would see some b3s that had some stuff done to them. I am in the beginnings of a B3 project. Previous owner put on Aftermarket exhaust, Hella smoked HID's, Hella smoked corner lights, H&R srings, Koni shocks, Neuspeed chip, Neuspeed drilled brakes, Neuspeed strut tower brace and a Neuspeed upgrade intake cam. Some other stuff but I am changing, so that is what I have to start with and a weak set of 15's. I guess get ready to see a sick 16V that is going to take place @ the shows.

·
Banned
2,410 Posts
Well, I guess I didn't know that. Infact a B5.5 owner showed me the site.

Just figured I would see some b3s that had some stuff done to them. I am in the beginnings of a B3 project. Previous owner put on Aftermarket exhaust, Hella smoked HID's, Hella smoked corner lights, H&R srings, Koni shocks, Neuspeed chip, Neuspeed drilled brakes, Neuspeed strut tower brace and a Neuspeed upgrade intake cam. Some other stuff but I am changing, so that is what I have to start with and a weak set of 15's. I guess get ready to see a sick 16V that is going to take place @ the shows.
Atta boy.
Post a pic all those mods my B3 had PLUS Velocity 8mm wires, stainless steel lines (6), Slotted rotors, MOMO everywhere (wheel, shifter and pedals), rear fog activated with OE fogs installed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts