Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some advice picking the two-tone leather wrap (probably going with Katzkin, any reviews?) for a Reflex Silver GLS.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I was too lazy at the time to elaborate. Try running a search on isotta you should come up with a bunch of returns. I persoanlly like the isotta leather wraps better than the katzkin ones. In case I am still not clear Isotta is a brand. Good luck. There was a site that had the two tone black and gray for like 59 which is a great deal for isotta, but I forgot what it was. Good luck.

Thad. :D

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Darth Volkswagen said:
I was too lazy at the time to elaborate. Try running a search on isotta you should come up with a bunch of returns. I persoanlly like the isotta leather wraps better than the katzkin ones. In case I am still not clear Isotta is a brand. Good luck. There was a site that had the two tone black and gray for like 59 which is a great deal for isotta, but I forgot what it was. Good luck.

I think he's talking about leather seat covers, not steering wheel. :wink:

emilorad, If you were talking about leather seats then Katzkin should be the only way to go. Not only are they high-quality and look great they are compatible with your factory seat air-bag. I have had them on my car for about 3 years now and they look just like the first day I got them. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
PhatRabbitzz said:
Darth Volkswagen said:

I think he's talking about leather seat covers, not steering wheel. :wink:

emilorad, If you were talking about leather seats then Katzkin should be the only way to go. Not only are they high-quality and look great they are compatible with your factory seat air-bag. I have had them on my car for about 3 years now and they look just like the first day I got them. :thumbup:
I second that. My bad. When he said "wrap" I assumed steering wheel. As far as seat covers its all about katzkin. I have not seen a bad katzkin job out there. The only negative feedback that I have heard about them was because of poor color choice by the consumer.

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Yep, i have Katzkin and it is AWESOME :bow:
You can click my website if you want to see some pics. You can PM me if you have any questions about my kit :thumbup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the Isotta tips, Katzkin reviews. One question - does Katzkin do the front seat pockets? Do they use leather throughout or vinyl in the back/bottom?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts