Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

leak in trunk

Tags
leak trunk
760 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Stranded In Daytona 
#1 ·
Ok, it's been goin on for a while. Anytime i was my car or it gets rained on water accumulates in the right side of my trunk. Its in the little pocket where the 12volt power outlet is. I don't know what the hell it is... i tried blowing out my sunroof draining tubes but i don't know where they come out to check and see if they are clogged or unclogged... any ideas?

Cam

#4 ·
Just to make sure, does everyone have a green tube behind the interior trunk covering on the right side(right behind the fuel door)? If so, where is this hose supposed to be pointed or hooked up to so it doesn't leak into my trunk. I just turned the hose up for now.

#8 ·
hoypinoy1234 said:
Stranded In Daytona said:
IM gonna take my car to the dealership and get them to Blow out my Drain LInes for my sunroof just to make sure. hopefully that will be it
Did you see this?

http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=89538
Yea i checked the tubes behind my liner in the trunk and they were kinda dirty, i cleaned them out so hopefully that will do it
Thanks everyone

Cam

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.