Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Susan Lindauer of Takoma Park, Maryland was arrested Thursday and charged with spying for Saddam Hussein and Iraq.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,113923,00.html

Who is this woman?

It turns out she's a veteran Democratic press spokesperson that has held three Congressional jobs as well as an earlier stint as a reporter at U.S. News & World Report.

Now, it turns out that she's also a distant cousin of White House staffer Andy Card, and the daughter of John Lindauer, a 1998 Republican candidate for governor of Alaska.

From the AP article:
"I'm an anti-war activist and I'm innocent," she said after her arrest in her hometown of Takoma Park, Md. "I did more to stop terrorism in this country than anybody else. I have done good things for this country. I worked to get weapons inspectors back to Iraq when everyone else said it was impossible."

Really?

This story gets more and more bizarre...

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
One of her neighbors has described her as kinda "out there".

When the local news showed the story last night, they had tape of her being transported around in different places. In every single second of footage, she was blabbing on about being innocent, being good, being this, that and everything else.... She really came off as :crazy: :weirdo:

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
I'll take a wild guess. IMO her career was going down hill, so she tried to be the State Department. In one article it was described that she actually told some government people that she had access to top Iraqi leadership and could facilitate negotiations. What a dumbass. :crazy: I hope she gets what's coming to her.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Wow, a traitor who worked for Carol-Mosely-Fraud and other Democrats?? hmm
This is going to get bigger... .. I wonder why all these traitors in our country are always democrats?? hmmm

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
F. Monger said:
Wow, a traitor who worked for Carol-Mosely-Fraud and other Democrats?? hmm
This is going to get bigger... .. I wonder why all these traitors in our country are always democrats?? hmmm
Touchy ground there buddy.... :roll:

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Monger, using your logic, and our pres as the example, it's because the Republicans are cowards. :kiss:

fairly broad brush, certainly not how i feel, but hey you asked. :roll: :thumbup: :-

still looking for that rimshot icon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts