Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What dealer is offering the largest discount to clubb5 members? I always thought it was Libertville, but I spoke to them yesterday and they said they were offering a discount but they seemed to offer the same price as my local dealer. Maybe I misunderstood?

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Liberty Vw in Il, and the one sharky is working at, i forget the name. i believe sharky's new dealership offers us discounts. personally, i would pm sharky and do buisness with him, since he has given so much back to CB5

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
jeffsu350 said:
Liberty Vw in Il
Tim moved from Liberty. Does anyone have the info on the new dealership he is at?

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Drew parts prices are not that much better than ECS and that's with the 20%off. Do we have discount with ECS since they are one of the advertisers? Does liberty still offer discounts?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi guys...

I'm Richie, and it's true about the discount. I'm not allowed to advertise on here and be more vocal about it. The Greek said the sponsorship is full and we are on the List. My e-mail is [email protected] if you guys and girls have any Q's.

VW
RICHIE :)

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
coloradob5 said:
jeffsu350 said:
Liberty Vw in Il
Tim moved from Liberty. Does anyone have the info on the new dealership he is at?
Tim was at Autobarn for a while and he is "MIA" at this time; haven't come across him locally for a while.

And Richie @ Autobarn gets my vote too. He will take care of us all. :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,591 Posts
I'm kinda curious what you guys have found when buying parts on the internet. Ultimately, do you find that the savings are sorthwhile after considering shipping? My dealer doesn't seem too bad on pricing, when I've seen some of the prices mentioned here. So, what's the word?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Rich will hook you you up at Autobarn. Not only do you not pay taxes if you are outside of Illinois, but the parts are a lot less than the dealer's MSRP.

I buy all of my stock parts from Rich.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
coloradob5 said:
Rich will hook you you up at Autobarn. Not only do you not pay taxes if you are outside of Illinois, but the parts are a lot less than the dealer's MSRP.

I buy all of my stock parts from Rich.
Rich just offered to let me pick the parts up at HIS HOUSE...because it is so much closer to me. Seems like he's just a guy that likes to help people because that's just what he does, not for profit. If that's true of him, that put's him to the top of my list. I wish more people were like him!

Cheers to you Rich. :beer:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.