Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 99 black passat about a week ago. Automatic 1.8T tiptronic. This is my first 'real' car, I drove a 1988 honda accord previously. I don't have any pictures of it right now to post. It is completely stock right now, I'm workin on fixin that soon. Right now I am looking for:

-blue headlights bulbs
-blue fog light bulbs
-blue turn signal light bulbs, I've ordered clear corners.
-chrome badgless grill
-rims and tires (need money first)
-deep and loud exhaust
-a good cpu chip
-cold air intake
-I also want about a 1.5" drop front and back, should I buy springs or cut the springs. I don't really want to cut them unless it's safe... I don't want my car fuckin up, I'm about to be broke in college soon.

I don't really know much about my car yet, so I'm having trouble findin some of the stuff I want. Should I buy these parts online, or just around town? I'd rather not pay all the shipping costs, unless I can get the stuff cheaper online. Anyways, I don't really know much about any of the above mentioned items, I just know those are a couple of things I want, if anyone knows anything I should know, which probably is alot, then please let me know.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Welcome to club :b5: :thumbup:
First of all don't cut your springs...
I've ordered about everything for my ride off the web because it was cheaper for me. My advice to you would be to decide on what you want and then find out if it would be cheaper to buy locally or off the web (check group buy and classified forums).
And oh yeah plan to sacrifice some of those drinkn' nights to pay for all your mods :shock:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Sounds like the mod bug has you in it's grasp! I would personally avoid the blue bulbs, but do what you want and good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts