Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here riding on the Kumho Ecsta ASX, and any opinions of them would be appreciated.

I'm looking for a set of replacement tires 235/40/18, all-season is a must. Already looked online and at the tirerack.com reviews, etc. Just wanted some more direct input. Thanks!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am getting a set of these bad boys put on tomorrow. I am currently on my second set of Dunlop SP 5000, I get about 30 - 35k from them. They are starting to get a little pricey so I thought I would try the ASX's. They seem to be farily comparable with the SP 5000. I hope the tread life is a bit longer than the Dunlops. And of course, what is more important is the way they handle. I have heard good things about Kumho, so my expectations are somewhat high. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
149 Posts
i'm about 500 miles into my set... 225/45 17. road noise is minimal, handling is great in wet or dry so far with my stock setup.

patrick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
pcpayne
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing