Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks , I have a set of leather heated seat ready to go into my 2010 passat. I got the kufatec wiring loom but i cant figure out what 1x grey wire [imprint C-pin1] to control unit for central electric connector C-pin 1 goes..Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Folks , I have a set of leather heated seat ready to go into my 2010 passat. I got the kufatec wiring loom but i cant figure out what 1x grey wire [imprint C-pin1] to control unit for central electric connector C-pin 1 goes..Any help would be appreciated.
It goes to the unit under the dash on the drivers side.
In order to connect it there, you need to take out the dashpanel where the diagnostic connector resides.

After that you wil see the CECM. You’ll need to slide the red retainer to the side in order to take out the connector.
To insert the wire in the connector, slide the purple retaining clip to the side.
Insert the wire and put the purple retaining clip back. Now push the connector back in the CECM and push back the red retainer.

You can now put back the dashpanel.

After that it is just coding it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks again . Have everything ready to go and with that help from you i recon i will give it a go this weekend. Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
alliv
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing