Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
rockin the nasty azz exhaust tips yo!!
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys, For those that have no idea what this GB is for or who KrautoLED is, please check out my last thread regarding my experience with them at sowo this year. This is the link to said thread.

Now, most of you have been following this since I opened that first thread in the B5 forum regarding my experience with the KrautoLED interior kit, but for those who haven't, this group buy is going to be open for only 20 people to start with (we may have another GB following this one) and will be for a full interior LED kit from KrautoLED for $40 shipped!

Few of things,

1.This kit will come with:

1x Overhead LED Dome Lights
4x F & R Map LED Light
4x Lower Door LED Puddle Lights
2x Vanity Mirror LED Lights
1x Trunk LED Light
1x Glove Box LED Light
2x License Plate LED Light (ERROR FREE)

Total 15 LED Bulbs

NOTE: ^^^this number may change slightly depending on what car you have, Emil has agreed to make the kits for the wagons, sedans, W8 dome consoled and standard center consoled cars the same price! :thumbup:

If you need to see pictures of what some of the bulbs look like check my other thread here.

- Everyone who is interested please get with me on here and sign up first, since it is a limited number, just paypaling me money does not guarantee a kit.
- Once your on the list paypal $40 to [email protected] AS A GIFT!
- NOTE: I need you to include your PW user name, address and whether your car is a wagon or a sedan and whether your dome console is standard or a W8 console!

One thing I want to clarify so I know that there will not be any confusion. When I say state whether you have a standard dome console or a W8 dome console, I mean that the normal dome console (found here) takes two small bulbs and one elongated bulb. The W8 (found here) only comes standard on W8 but can be added as some of us have done, they required 4 small bulbs. Thats why we need to know what style of dome console you have.

3. Once I have all 20 payments I will send the lump sum and car info and addresses to Emil and kits will be sent out.

4. (And this is an important one!) Anyone with a wagon, I need a picture or comparison of the rear bulb for the trunk of your cars. Emil has never kitted a wagon so he does not know what bulb specifically to include.

5.First, for anyone who is just joining this topic and was not following it in the B5 forum, let me apologize for the limited number of openings, I started this group buy because so many people stated interest in the other thread, I owe it to them to give them spots on the list first. But, like I said earlier, Emil said there is a good possibility of doing another GB with this so if you don't make this list please be patient and if I'm able to do another you can get on that one.

So, on with it!

The list of interested members: (Red = I don't know if your still interested, Yellow = Interested and need to pay, Green = paid and waiting for a shipping date!)

1.Wigglestheholy - Standard/Wagon - In for 1st shipment
2.Redwood839 - Standard/Sedan - In for 1st shipment

3.mikefl - Standard/Sedan B5.5 - In for 4th shipment
4.L's4motion - Standard/Sedan - In for 2nd shipment
5.nolesfan - Standard/Sedan - In for 3rd shipment
6.fookie- Standard/Sedan - In for 2nd payment
7.euroryde - Standard/Sedan - In for 2nd Payment
8.99vwpassataeb- Standard/Sedan - in for 3rd shipment
9.jrv1.8t - Standard/Wagon - In for 1st shipment
10.edcollado2 - Standard/Sedan - In for 3rd shipment
11.DualVdub - Standard/Sedan - In for 1st shipment
12.Staffan - W8/Wagon - In for 3rd shipment
13.pablitormDub - Standard/Wagon - In for 2nd Shipment
14.pablitormDub - Wagon - Standard/Sedan 05 - In for 4th shipment
15.2stroke - W8/wagon
16.meresda - Standard/Wagon - In for 1st shipment
17.dtgrdn - Standard/Wagon - In for 3rd shipment
18.Bdubskii
19.JRYANS 1.8
20.Bombers13 - Standard/Wagon - In for 2nd shipment

:beer: -Cheers,
Tyler

** To everyone on the list from the old thread, please let me know ON HERE if you are still interested so I can open up an available spots if needed!

Motivation:

·
Registered
455 Posts
This kit will come with:

1x Overhead LED Dome Lights
4x F & R Map LED Light
4x Lower Door LED Puddle Lights
2x Vanity Mirror LED Lights
1x Trunk LED Light
1x Glove Box LED Light
2x License Plate LED Light (ERROR FREE)

Total 15 LED Bulbs

NOTE: ^^^this number may change slightly depending on what car you have, Emil has agreed to make the kits for the wagons, sedans, W8 dome consoled and standard center consoled cars the same price! :thumbup:

4. Anyone with a wagon, I need a picture or comparison of the rear bulb for the trunk of your cars.
Emil has never kitted a wagon so he does not know what bulb specifically to include.

The list of interested members:

1. Wigglestheholy
2. Redwood839
3. mikefl
4. L's4motion
5. nolesfan
6. fookie
7. euroryde
8. 99vwpassataeb
9. jrv1.8t
10. edcollado2
11. DualVdub
12. KidCrazie
13. pablitormDub
14. pablitormDub (possibly two kits)
15. 2stroke
16. meresda
17. dtgrdn

** To everyone on the list from the old thread, please let me know ON HERE if you are still interested !
YES, I'm still interested in one LED-kit for a :b5: Wagon.

My :b5: wagon has:
* W8 dome.
* B5.5 Wagon hatch ---> so I must get B5.5 Licence Plate LED's

I will take a picture of my trunk bulb for you.

·
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YES, I'm still interested in one LED-kit for a :b5: Wagon.

My :b5: wagon has:
* W8 dome.
* B5.5 Wagon hatch ---> so I must get B5.5 Licence Plate LED's

I will take a picture of my trunk bulb for you.
Thank you for taking that picture.

Stupid question, Are the license plate bulbs for the B5 and B5.5 different??

Yes I am in interested as well;)

I need 2 kits for my b5.5 wagon please, thank you.

Pay-pal ready. Thanks a lot, for all work.
Are both kits for a wagon and do you need the standard or W8 console lighting?

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Thank you for taking that picture.

Stupid question, Are the license plate bulbs for the B5 and B5.5 different ??
Bulb Type: Festoon ~42 mm C10W

I do not know if there is different type of bulbs for the B5 compared to B5.5 licence plate bulbs !
....I will check that to !!

·
Moderate Moderator
16,485 Posts
I've upgraded all my interior lights to brighter LED units and it makes a big difference. The interior really lights up nice and bright compared to the stock incandescent bulbs. It's a worthwhile modification.

·
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bdubskii, your on the list!

DualVdub, you are paid and waiting. Thank you sir!

Meresda, I know you said you couldn't post on here but I got your PM, you are in for a spot. Send payment whenever you wish.

99vwpassataeb, I have you as still interested, lemme check on your question in your PM and I'll get back with you.

One thing I want to clarify so I know that there will not be any confusion.

When I said state whether you have a standard dome console or a W8 dome console, I mean that the normal dome console (found here) takes two small bulbs and one elongated bulb. The W8 (found here) only comes standard on W8 but can be added as some of us have done, they required 4 small bulbs. Thats why we need to know what style of dome console you have.

·
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would be in if their was another way besides PayPal. If not, no biggie and count me out! Thanks though!
PM sent

Is there a different dome light for 20 AE domes?
I gotta be honest, no clue what your talking about :lol:

Mike is in, Tyler. I'll PayPal you soon. You know what I need. That didn't come out right.
mmmm. if we're playing that game you may have to send a bit more via paypal ;)

UPDATE TIME!!!!!

I talked to Emil today and he asked that I send orders to him 5 at a time so that we can start shipping out, people can throw some reviews up on here and so he doesn't run out of bulbs :lol: So, I currently have 4 members paid and ready to go. After one more member pays those 5 will get their orders places. After the next five pay I'll send that order in and so on.

Thanks guys!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts