Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey Kos. Very nice mate, looks like a lotta work goin on there. question for u, where did u get the ottinger bits from? (please dont say carshine...theyre about as usefull as a flywire screen on a submarine!)

keep up the good work!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats on B5OTM m8....very nice work. by the the way I think that Highpoint Shopping Center is on the lookout for a blue 1.8t passat breaking speed limits in the carpark..... :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey Kosmas,

I think I may have spotted you leaving Queen Victoria Market on Sat 12 FEB early morning. Nice car btw

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 · (Edited)
Spotted indeed - Queen Vic market is a great place to get fruit & veg ... yes, the Passat even does that job :thumbup:
Must say for a moment I was wondering what technology in California takes a week to spot someone in Melbourne ... then I found your original thread in Jan.
Hope all went well with your trip!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Fantastic! I was just walking out of the food court, by that lil donut bus, and saw you driving away just a few meters in front of me!

The trip was a success, and I got a chance to meets some really nice people while there. I also found time to visit GM Holden's Tech Center for a day and see some extremely cool cars!

I found a nice hotel in Southbank and it was walking distance to the CBD. "4 seasons in 1 day" was never truer on that particular Tuesday! The change from 30 C to 18C adn pouring rain was absolutely amazing. Looking forward to coming back soon. Maybe even setup and impromtu gtg.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Good to hear - That's normal Melbourne weather this time of the year although we had an unusual period of 3 days of almost continuous rain that gave us some flooding.
Drop us a line next time you're over.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey KOSMAS, nice car you got there...i just got my 2002 1.8T today..thinking of changing the headlights. How much you got ur's for?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
sloutch said:
Hey KOSMAS, nice car you got there...i just got my 2002 1.8T today..thinking of changing the headlights. How much you got ur's for?
Hi, welcome to clubb5/Passatworld!
I got my headlights from EBay Germany for around $550AUD shipped
FK have recently released the 3BG version that fit your car. You might also want to look at getting them from the US depending on exchange rates.

You might also want to drop in on the Aussie forum at VWVortex

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
How's the "Fahrer Gefunden" shirt, Kosmas? I never saw your car's profile before and now that i've seen it, It's beautiful! I hope everything is doin' well!

Regards!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
How's the "Fahrer Gefunden" shirt, Kosmas? I never saw your car's profile before and now that i've seen it, It's beautiful! I hope everything is doin' well!

Regards!
Hey Charles,
The car has been going well but is undergoing midlife "facelift" ... turbo, FMIC & bits n pieces - enough to keep me interested in her for a few more years :)
As for the "Fahrer Gefunden" shirt lets just say it was the first time I've had something that was too huge to fit!:cry:
Was dissapointing because they looked great and were a decent quality - oh well too sad too bad.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts