Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Kombi Valve Part # for B5 V6

957 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  pson 
#1 ·
Does anyone know the Kombi Valve and related gasket part numbers for a 1999 V6 VIN >250000?

After searching I found some part numbers for the 1.8T but not for the V6. Are they the same?

My car has been struggling to start in the mornings recently so this past weekend I replaced all of the vaccume hoses. I'm going to take the car to Sears and have them check my battery and replace it with a Die Hard International if needed. I know that my SAIP is probably dying as it's been making the jet engine sounds since I bought it in October 2005. I figured I would start to compile the info I need to replace the Kombi Valve and SAIP before I needed to scatter for the info when the pump finally completely fails. I've already got the part number for the SAIP. Thanks.

#3 ·
Not sure why your e-mail would get rejected, it's not like I haven't gotten them from you before. Anyhow, I'll probably give the dealer a call I just hate talking with those guys. I have plenty of vaccume hose left over if you want to change your's out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.