Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I believe Kobe was on the near side of the car and at most jumped the front corner.

I think he actually could've made it, but it is highly unlikely he would risk injury a few weeks before his next championship.

·
Registered
9,106 Posts
I'm surprised he didn't try it from behind. I thing he could have gotten away with it ;)

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
What cracks me up about this is that people are trying to come up with all kinds of fancy ways to explain this video, everything from Kobe is standing infront of a green screen and everything is super imposed afterwards, to the car was added into the video, to Kobe being on strings....lol....it's VERY simple!

if you pause the video right when the car is infront of Kobe you can clearly see he is not directly infront of the car, he's in between the camera and the car.

So is it fake? yes and no....he can obviously jump the car if he really wanted to, but for the saftey factor they wouldn't let him stand in front of a moving car!

It's nothing but camera depth perception.

·
Salty Moderation Stylez
12,663 Posts
I'm surprised he didn't try it from behind. I thing he could have gotten away with it ;)
OMFG..... that was awesome

Maybe he decided to listen to what the car had to say this time :whistle:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
What cracks me up about this is that people are trying to come up with all kinds of fancy ways to explain this video, everything from Kobe is standing infront of a green screen and everything is super imposed afterwards, to the car was added into the video, to Kobe being on strings....lol....it's VERY simple!

if you pause the video right when the car is infront of Kobe you can clearly see he is not directly infront of the car, he's in between the camera and the car.

So is it fake? yes and no....he can obviously jump the car if he really wanted to, but for the saftey factor they wouldn't let him stand in front of a moving car!

It's nothing but camera depth perception.
x3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts