Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddy cartman snapped this off yesterday..i kinda like it..new wheels really add a different look than the old audi wheels...i'm happy...

·
Registered
665 Posts
dublife said:
What wheels are those? :shock: !
I believe there MAE's

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the wheels are 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 mae crown jewels...

yeah i can only straight, i am actually in alaska right now because i just had to follow i-5 north til i stopped...now i have to jack the car up and rotati 180 degrees so i can get home :roll:

there is absolutely no rubbing at all, and i actually daily this car...

the tail lights are hella...made for the b5 passat wagons..had to do a lil re-wiring and moddin, but they work out just fine...

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
man thats nice :shock: :thumbup: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
as I've said before I really like the new look. Its definitely better then the audi wheels and the car looked fine then :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Good Lord how the heck can you turn? I have 19's as well with a 35 mm offset. If the offset was any different then I would be screwed for turning and I am not as low as you? I notice your offset must be a 40 or so? Since your rims appear to me more tucked in then mine would be? Also what springs/shocks are you running? I have the Nuespeed sports and the Bilstien Sport shocks..................... :bow: sexy!

·
Registered
199 Posts
A little weird how the rear wheels are pushed so far towards the front of the car... that would bother me. As would bottoming out all the time.

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
spooled said:
the wheels are 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 mae crown jewels...
spooled, is that rolling height or show height? Do you have a similar shot of the fronts? Are you running 255s in the rear? Rolled fenders I assume?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that rolling shot is with one person and 2 18" wheels in the back...

that still shot of the wheel is with 2 people sitting on the hatch....

the offsets are 35 mm up front..the b5.5's have a bit more clearence, i was weary of that offset due to the 19's i had on my old b5 wagon rubbed...i also rolled the front fenders a bit for a lil bit more clearence..i can actually go lower in the front if i wanted to, still lots of room...these 19's are only .40" taller than my 18's...i run a 225/35/19 up front...

the rears are 19x9.5 with a 47mm offset, i spaced them out 5mm so offset is now 42mm with a 245/35/19 tire...this set-up actyually rides 100% better than my 18" set-up..i love the ride now...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
and that is is everday ride heighth...the suspension set-up is h&r s4 coils up front and intrax rear springs with bilsteins...

and this is the only front shot i have right now...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts