Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm new to the VW club, having traded in my '02 Audi A4 for an '06 Passat. I am *loving* this car! I really didn't think I'd forget about my Audi so quickly, but wow! How can I not with all the Passat has to offer? :)

So I've read through my manual... certain sections I've read repeatedly, yet I still cannot figure out how to access that darn Set Up menu in the MDF so I can change the date in my car! I'm sorry if it sounds pathetic, but can someone help me please?

And feeling ignorant, let me ask -- is this "vag com" thing necessary to be able to set up stuff like getting my windows to open when I unlock the car?

I've read threads about hidden features... I'm wondering which features are on which models?

Thanks all! I look forward to many years of this board and all it has to offer...

·
Registered
79 Posts
On the new passat I think you just need to hold in the unlock button to put windows down. And hold lock for up also.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Welcome! :thumbup:

I believe MFD setup is different on the 2.0T and the 3.6, depending on packages. Which Passat did you get?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a key under my dash because I had a command start installed.. does anybody know where that key is hidden

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.