Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I thought this was referencing a different picture I had seen in the Dallas Morning News last weekend. It showed both Kerry and Fonda sitting and listening at an anti-war rally. The focus in that picture was on Jane, but you could see Kerry a couple of rows back.

Here, I found one link that has it: http://www.washtimes.com/national/20040211-123002-8027r.htm

As far as I know, that photo is not a fake.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Arj... apprently that photo is not a fake. The one with them both on stage at a rally is a fake.

·
Super Moderator
14,046 Posts
The one with them side by side is fake. Pretty obvious to IMHO. As for the bimbo....funny how Dad changed his story. :suspicio: Then again, after Clinton, does anyone really care?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Yeah, I agree. That stage photo is pretty obvious.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Urlik said:
The one with them side by side is fake. Pretty obvious to IMHO. As for the bimbo....funny how Dad changed his story. :suspicio: Then again, after Clinton, does anyone really care?
Thats funny as hell. Strange that the media is so quiet on this no? Womans father before called Kerry a "scumbag", then after kerrys' goonsquad gets to him, he says : "oh kerry is my favorite politician, those rumors about him and my daughter were made up by the vast right wing conspiracy. I'll be voting for him for sure." :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
696 Posts
91 16V Jetta said:
I wonder how much $$$ it took to get him to change his story like that.
They probably told him if he didn't make that kiss-ass statement, he would end up like Vince Foster. Hey, we'll make it look like a 'suicide' :wink:

I can totally see Kerry sending his goons to do something like this :roll:

Kerry: "If he doesnt agree to change his story, kill him.... I didnt get my face botoxed for nothing!!!"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts