Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*much thanks to ed for helping move my thread because i am a n00b lol*

hi folks, ive been on the site for a little bit. i dont drive a :b5: but i come on here to learn new things and support someone very important to me and her HOT car

heres my non-b5 vehicle. 2000 XLT ford one-fiddy, approx 260 hp, 320 footpounds of torque, more fun things to come. and i LOVE offroading.

newer pics after breaking my ass installing new lift parts

these are the old pics from before my 3.5 inch coils and upper arms

· Registered
743 Posts
haha so you're one of those guys who goes into ford shops, we drive it in, get the car set up on the lift, we start to lift it and thwump, about 2 inches of mud falls all over our work bays :lol:

We should start charging these offroaders cleanup fees :lol:

· Registered
4,395 Posts
Well, this is a :b5: club, we all love the Passats in here, but no matter what, you can always appriciate an awsome looking truck :bow: :thumbup: . Your last pic looks like it was a blast :eek: . I need to put my Jeep to work :lol:

· Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NEW PICS!!

rah, the last pic was a b!tch to clean up after. but im very proud of lottie for being brave and looney enough to stand close and take it :lol:

what kinda jeep u got? XJ YJ TJ?i used to want an XJ so bad for the solid axles!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.