Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004.5 Passat Variant
1.8T, 5 speed, 4Motion (baby!)
leather, ESP, side air
rockin the steelies
big ass Saris roof box on top
Just picked it up from Norden Autohaus in Edmonton at the end of February - waited for it since last August!

For all you Calgary guys, I'm sure you've been to Concept-1 and be sure to check out a Club Vee Dub event! http://www.clubveedub.com and drop into the forums (need more Passat guys and girls!)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CalgaryB5 said:
Looking good buddy. :lol:
Thanks Ambrose.

I was checking out your website and was wondering since you had done so much experimentation, what would you recommend for a 30-40 mm drop, with a "comfortable" ride. I'm not worried about slot car handling, I just want to get rid of that ugly gap, but not have my wife biatch and complain about the ride (especially once I put 18s on for the summer). I've been thinking Eibach pro-kit, but I would appreciate your insight. I figure these are good enough comments to share here, but if you want to get long winded about it, drop me an email.

horizontallyopposed at telus.net

·
Registered
187 Posts
Mr Wolf said:
Actually Ambrose, I guess you can nix that question. I ordered a set of FK Silverline X coil overs from C1.
Keith. Sorry for the delay. I sent you an e-mail regarding the subject. Alright, now you ordered the FK Silverline X(height and Koni rebound adj, right?). Come down to the track and have fun. I want to see how well the Passat 1.8T 4-Motion hold on the track.

8) 8)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pirelli PZero Nero M&S in 225/40/18 I am very happy with them - nice ride (you'd think they were 16's!), quiet, don't follow grooves in the road too bad. Tread wear is the ultimate test. But I wasn't looking for a performance tire, I was looking for something that you couldn't tell was a change from stock.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
3 Participants
Mr Wolf
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing