Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the leather installed and i am very happy with it, but my one worry from the begining is starting to annoy me again. I love the leather, but i think i would have liked the Dove Grey to be a little darker, it looks more like an off white then a grey. Maybe it is due to the polish stuff they put on.
Overall the feel and quality of the kit is awesome, i guess i just have to get used to the color.
Well here are some pics of it all installed, let me know what you think.
I think that it looks even whiter in the pictures due to the flash, so it isnt THAT white, but it isnt a 50/50 White/Black type of grey either.
Here is a close up of the two colors (Black/Dove Grey):

So what does everyone think???

-Jordan

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
:bow: :bow: :bow:

I am so Jealous right now

looks awesome

Pete

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Awesome. Yea they do look a lil lighter than i would have throught but it doesn't look bad at all and thats the color combo i want. Looks awesome. How much did the shop u took ur car to charge to install??? I'm curious if the leather gets dirty easy tho cause of the light grey.

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanx for the compliments everyone :thumbup:
Let me answer some questions:
It is a Katzkin Kit, i got it from www.autoleathers.com
I paid $450 for installation.
TX: i was going to order suede inserts, but i heard that they cant really get wet and i can prevent rain so i just stuck with leather.
B5veedub: not sure how dirty it gets since i just got it today, maybe when it gets dirty it will get a little darker :thumbup: :lol: :oops:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Opps my bad I was thinking of dublife

I have no idea how I got you two mixed up. What's really bad is that I can't even come up with a good excuse...I must be slippin'. :wink:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Jordan, the leather looks sweet man! I like the 2 tone and wish my factory black leather had the contrast. You going to southernvolks Fest? http://southernvolksfest.com/

I'll be there with my ride. Jacob may need a lift to get there if he's still hoofing it around. :D

sshhh...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
19 Participants
PhatRabbitzz
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing