Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will most likely be able to get about 4 or 5 Kamei Sportgrilles for B5s at reasonable prices from a friend in Austrtia.
http://www.geocities.com/rslivinsky/Passat/d1_1_b.jpg

I am getting one for myself but since the shipping price is the same for up to 4 kilograms I can get a couple of extra ones at the same price if anyone interested.
I think with Euro conversionrates and UPS within the states it will cost you about $125 shipped to your door.
Please let me know if you are interested and are willing to wait for about 10 or 12 days for it.

Thanks. -Rus

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guys, I will update you before end of day.
These grills should leave Europe tomorrow and i think it'll be about 5 or 6 business days for them to get here. After that, another couple of days for you to receive them.
I will let you know exactly how many i can order by tonight with names of people who said they're going to go for one...
Thanks

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kamei Sportgrilles

Guys, just got off the phone about this. As agreed the final price should be between $120 and $129 shipped to your door. (only depends on whether they will charge me duty taxes on it and if they will it will bring the cost of each grill by only a couple of bucks - it really should land at the $125 mark).
Anyway, I was able to fit 6 grilles (each new, in its original individual box) into the shipment, so i am keeping one and the other 5 are going to the following B5ers:
1. Kezho
2. Racewinner
3. Blacpoet
4. Deeman911
5. Housevega

I will let you know as soon as i receive them. Should be next Wednesday or so...
Thanks,
-Rus

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Update

Just an update: All is on track, Grills were shipped Wednesday,
-Can't wait to get 'em.
I think we'll soon be happy campers.

-Rus

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All seems on schedule, i should have them Thursday or Friday.
I know it's hard - just waiting around, but it is almost here...
Thanks

-Rus

·
Registered
204 Posts
when do you want the money that hasnt been brought up yet or you could give them to us for :suspicio: FREE :D ok mabey not but when do you need the money

thanks again Dee

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah, that's cool, let's consider this a free grille, but you will have to pay $125 shipping. That's kinda like what some people do on Ebay, -they will sell you a $30 item for only $11 but later on it turns out he wants $17.99 for shipping...
Anyhow, as soon as i get these grilles i will let you guys know to transfer the $$ to my Paypal account and then send 'em on their way.
Until then. (tomorrow or Friday, i hope)
-Rus

1 - 20 of 70 Posts