Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I have your attention, wheres the link saying there is no such thing as a K03 sport. I search K03 sport and nothing came up, just a bunch of things on sport but nothing combined.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I dont think anyone really uses the ko3 sport, for practially the same price you can get a ko4, no? Well if you really want one i can rip it off my friends gti he is retarted about moding, thinks it pointless bet you he wouldnt even know his turbo was gone.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
K03 ID # Location

Somewhere on our turbos is an ID # very specific to its DOM, and other specific specs. The number is not obvious just looking at the turbo from inside the engine bay or from underneath.

Anyone know where exactly the turbo ID is located? I'd like to find out mine with out R&R. Diagram or pix would be great.

Thanks.

·
PassatWorld Staff
12,264 Posts
Now that I have your attention, wheres the link saying there is no such thing as a K03 sport. I search K03 sport and nothing came up, just a bunch of things on sport but nothing combined.
Dan's link ^^^.
There is such a thing as a K03 "sport" for the transverse engines, but not our longitudinal engines.

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
Dan's link ^^^.
There is such a thing as a K03 "sport" for the transverse engines, but not our longitudinal engines.
so, what you're saying is that alls you need to do is rotate the engine 90 degrees then you can slap on the k03 sport right? :p

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Thanks. Where on the turbo is this tag?

·
Founder of the STFA
8,667 Posts
so, what you're saying is that alls you need to do is rotate the engine 90 degrees then you can slap on the k03 sport right? :p
Then you can put a cool intake on it too.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Thanks

Thank you DPassat00. Excellent picture.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts