Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
f$%^&ing vw service god i purchased a 99 passat with 35000 onit for 10998 and after having the car 2 days the car was stiffing weird and the radio wasn,t getting stations and my window was coming off the tract so i took it in and they fixed everything and the car is certified my ass bastards .well the other day the wife tells me the car was acting weird ,so today while taking my daugther to school i press the gas and the car rockets real fast but never changed gears it is a tiptronic .than it finally changed gears and the changed was like getting smacked for behide by a truck it hurt my neck and ever since than i can,t go over 50 miles anhour or the car starts to drive like shit really bad and this will be the second time i took it to them remeber they had it the first time for 6 days and this is still happening .oh the dumb ass service manager tells me that if there are 2 different driving styles that this could happen the bitch thunks i was born yesterday stupid hore bag ! sorry i,am a little pissed off because i just made my first payment and this shit happens some one give me advise on what to do ! inst there a 3 time rule before a car is a lemon ? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Wow :nervous: This guy is a little pissed. Sorry to hear of your troubles though, and yeah, I would be fuming too. See if you can find a trustworthy indepentent shop and have it gone over real good. You may be able to take some action (doubtful) if the dealer knowingly sold you a P.O.S., that would be very hard to prove though. I could be wrong, but I think the lemon laws (which vary by state) only apply to cars purchased new... again, I could be wrong.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I'd claim the car thrusting forward hurt your neck! Tell them you can't turn your head or anything! Tell'em you'll sue the hell ot of them if they don't fix it right THIS TIME!! :poke:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Hmm...

1) I don't know if FL has a Lemon law...
2) The car must be bought new to be validated under the lemon law
3) It sounds like your car went into limp mode. You may want to clean the Throttle body. That could be what is messed up.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they cleaned the dam throttle body already and still it is worse now than before i wonderif i beat the crap out of some one there than my car would be fixed . i could kill some one right now . and to top it off i,am going on vacation this weekend for my sons birthday :mad: :mad: :mad: i had the same thing happen to my 92 passat and it was the trans . wonder if they could put me in a different car :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok went to the dealer today they made take a ride with a tech the car ran fine so than the service manager says sorry no loaner today, i went thru the roof and she was like calm down i storm out of the office and go to the used car manger cursing up a storm he say refrain from the the langauge i said ok the f543ing car is a peice of shit ,he doesn,t know what to tell me i still yell at him than said you know what i,ll go to the owner of borton vw i call his home number because it is on the business cards so the wife tells me he is at work so i go to his office . he says whats wrong i tell him whats going on he goes in to the service mangers office and tells her we have to fix this car in 2 days and to call enterprise and get me a car so now i,am driving a 2004 f150 and the owner is paying for it .if my car isn,t done by thrusday i,ll kill ,oh i forgot to say that i told the service rep to test drive the car not to baby it and when he comes back he told the service hore that the car is stying in first gear go. so now the service hore felt stupid :mad: :mad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
8 Participants
b5pr
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing