Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Mr. Bieber 1st place WaterFest 17
4,625 Posts
so you installed air 30 hours before a show?

Or painted and installed a full votex kit, installed a wood grain steering wheel. put on wheels etc etc etc.

Cause if its just the air ride, thats not much to brag about.

Me n V4Vangelder did his Air ride the night before and finished it 15 minutes before leaving for H2Oi last year :poke:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
made adapter plates for bag over coil setup,modded upper mount, ran air lines,ran leveler electronics, removed interior and put it back in, hacked up rear suspension so i could mount slam specialties re6 bags in rear welded frame up, mounted bodykit had it painted buddy fixed crunched fender and door.mounted tank compressors management. and drank alot of energy drinks oh new tires too:thumbup: rear lowers 3 more inches. If the front is lower it wont make it in the drive fully aired up.15 min you couldnt remove the pinch welds on one side on the rear in that time. then weld it back up with wax dripping in the welds hahahah u mustve bought a kit . my car was wrecked on tuesday at 2pm didnt have the air till wed at 1130 am had it driving to wuste at 6pm thursday

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
i like it. i always been a fan of those wheels. one thing i dont understand and may not be fixable, but i notice with cars real low or with bags ect. the rear wheels are always off centered or forward in the fender space. (think i said that right) anyway nice job :thumbup:

·
Registered
669 Posts
i like it. i always been a fan of those wheels. one thing i dont understand and may not be fixable, but i notice with cars real low or with bags ect. the rear wheels are always off centered or forward in the fender space. (think i said that right) anyway nice job :thumbup:
You cannot fix that, this is the rear suspension of FWD... Yours is a 4motion so yours work a little different...

·
Mr. Bieber 1st place WaterFest 17
4,625 Posts
made adapter plates for bag over coil setup,modded upper mount, ran air lines,ran leveler electronics, removed interior and put it back in, hacked up rear suspension so i could mount slam specialties re6 bags in rear welded frame up, mounted bodykit had it painted buddy fixed crunched fender and door.mounted tank compressors management. and drank alot of energy drinks oh new tires too:thumbup: rear lowers 3 more inches. If the front is lower it wont make it in the drive fully aired up.15 min you couldnt remove the pinch welds on one side on the rear in that time. then weld it back up with wax dripping in the welds hahahah u mustve bought a kit . my car was wrecked on tuesday at 2pm didnt have the air till wed at 1130 am had it driving to wuste at 6pm thursday
Now its something to brag about :thumbup:

Didnt say I didnt like the car, it looks dope:driving:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks sweet. That thing is dumped! Question though..... looks like all 4 wheels are for the driver's side. Two of the swirls are rotating towards the front, and the other two are rotating towards the rear?

Congrats on the trophy!

·
wants you to raise up your car.
4,327 Posts
Holy run on sentence....

And yeah you got owned on those wheels....definitely all directional for one side. Looks dope though :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts