Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was the happy participant of two of S_Klass's excellent group buys (Neuspeed sports, Koni shocks), just installed 'em and wanted to show some pics, lemme know what you think!

Before:

After:

Just don't mind the bird dookie on the bumper :sad:

Car now rides like a champ. Understeer is definitely more noticeable than stock... can anybody say rear sway bar?

-Sam

·
Registered
114 Posts
:thumbup: Nice, what color is your car?
It looks like my color(BlueGraphite). I like the grey wheels, goes well with the blue color. :beer:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Holy smokes that's nice! That looks like Anthracite Blue to me, just like my ride. I happen to have bought the same two components as you did, but I just haven't installed them yet. That's a nice finish on those wheels, goes great with that color. What wheels are those anyway?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the replies! Yeah, it's a 2002 Blue Anthracite 1.8t, rims are 18" Sportec Mono/10's. Got 'em used off eBay for a great price (a little bit o' curb rash tho'). Couldn't be happier with the feel of the suspension; the Neuspeed sports match up great with the Koni's. I can definitely appreciate the understeer inherent in the suspension setup now, and can also understand the benefit to having a "chas bar" to tighten up the steering. But those might have to wait in favor of an APR or GIAC chip :D

Cheers!
-Sam

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
28 Participants
S_Klass
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing