Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of used Millie Miglia Evo 5 off a guy about month ago and have been itching to put them on. This weekend was nice so I broke out the tools and started mounting. The biggest problem was that the clearance in the front was slim, due to the tire size 240-45-18. I spaced all wheels w/3mm spacers and so far so good. They look insane, I have never had a wheel this big. I gave them the test on the way to work today and it was definately not the stock tire but what do you expect. The are not noisey and they run great. The tires are kumho ecsta 712. I am very pleased and cannot wait to lower it.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh they exist and they are currently lurking under my car. Not my first choice but the tires were brand new when I bought the rims. The other owner had them on a audi a4 q. Thanks When they wear out I will be buying 222-40-18.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tires

Ooops a slip of old fingers it should have been 225 not 222. The tire I currently have is a Kumho Ecsta 712 245-40-18. I am an idiot and typed the wrong size. Sorry for the confusuin

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tires

I neede all the extra sidewall I can get driving in Reading. The streets are horrible. Thanks for the replies

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pics

I will take pics but I have no idea how to post. I will take them if someone else hosts them. Let me know

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
4 Participants
Michael T Borelli
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing