Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
how long did you go for?
The R32, when driven properly, can launch so hard. Eventually the power will deteriorate because of the 4motion.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was in the middle lane of a 3 lane section of 95N and 90(mass pike), just getting relaxed at 65mph with no seatbelt, me and my my brother, and he came from behind in the far lane, we went at it till 100 and he spanked me after that, i stopped racing. not prepared. i had an a/c in the trunk and a grill on the back seat :oops:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Mac, are you really sure? What could he have done to such a heavy car to make it that light? Or did the R32 somehow get all chunky on me behind my back? :???:

I always though R's weighed an (already heavy) 32 hundred pounds, and most Passat's weighed like, 36? Horsepower is probably within 10 or 20, but still, I thought Passat's were just, well, heavy?

I'm loosing it.

·
Registered
811 Posts
1.8tbeout said:
i was in the middle lane of a 3 lane section of 95N and 90(mass pike), just getting relaxed at 65mph with no seatbelt, me and my my brother, and he came from behind in the far lane, we went at it till 100 and he spanked me after that, i stopped racing. not prepared. i had an a/c in the trunk and a grill on the back seat :oops:
At 100 mph, I am still in 5th in my R32. It's pretty quick. :D

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Schmove flexes his mod muscles to pick on lower ranked members cars:

The proof:

schmove said:
So it's not a portly b5.5 w8.
The defense:

name disclosed said:
I was just expressing what information I knew, or rather, thought I knew. A once friendly person I knew politely corrected me, and out of nowhere, he just verbally lashes out at me and my fellow W8 brethren. I'm shocked...
Our interveiw then ended when a giant 'lock'-like image flashed in the sky, slightly after civilians screamed 'I-B-4-T-L', obviously the evil doings of the beings of Mount Moderator. A full search will begin on Monday, July 26, 2004, for the evil known as 'schmove', and internet moniker on a Volkswagen Passat website.

More news at 11:00.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.