Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, this is my first post and just wanted to let everyone know that I am happy to be here and to say that I purchased my first Passat. It's an Candy White 2002 GLS 1.8T auto with 38000 miles. All that I can say is, it's the best car that I have owned period. :bowdown:

I hope to learn everything there is to this incredible automobile.

vwnbe

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome to the fold,

Hang out here, you'll learn lots, and get desires to do stupid things to your car. The first week I was on here I went and bought BBS rims! Keep in mind you just bought a true European car; not some Golf made in brazil. It will serve you well, they are excellent cars; but maintenance is higher than average.

I'm a VW nut (VW #6), but I'm on my first Passat and love it!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
you gonna keep the car stock?
Reguardless of what he says, if he sticks around Passat World the answer will be no ;) Try as you might, but the mod bug hits everyone eventually around here. I think you would be hard pressed to find active members around here who don't have at least one mod ;)

Welcome to the club :thumbup: Candy White is a sweet color.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Welcome and remember these words
VW 502.00 approved oil only
and who the hell only drives 38,000 miles in 4 years?
I have 91k on my 02 :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys for your kind words and incouragement. Right now I am planning on doing very little mods as we are expecting our first child in a month or so. But yeah I plan on modding it a little. I will post pics of my passat very soon.

vwnbe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts