Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought this was amusing. The other big players might see our old alliance dropping and get excited!

Muahahahaaa! :devil: Then, the new one will come up quick, and hopefully we can get some new recruits and blow them away. We were what, #6 or so. And that was with being restricted to the recruits we had. Now we can add the players that wanted in and we should go even higher.

Let's take over the rankings!!!!!! :lightsaber:

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Up to 20th with over 40 seats still to give. Our average score is high too.

Recruitment: Look for players local to you that you think can back YOU up in a fight. We want fit clusters of players.

Our average points are about 68k... are we limited to 68k? No... but you want to find players that have like score as you in your area. invite them. If we all invite players of like score our average will stay high.

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
Up to 20th with over 40 seats still to give. Our average score is high too.

Recruitment: Look for players local to you that you think can back YOU up in a fight. We want fit clusters of players.

Our average points are about 68k... are we limited to 68k? No... but you want to find players that have like score as you in your area. invite them. If we all invite players of like score our average will stay high.
The new PAC is at 20 and the old PACK is still at 36! That's not bad. ;) :)

Note: I sent a couple messages out to DAC members to see if they want to join us (I think their leader went AWOL as well).

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,715 Posts
i forgot to join last night got busy installing sh!t, i will join when i get home after work

·
Registered
858 Posts
The third member of my original alliance (TRIAD) is ready to leave CL12 and join us. I told him he was more than welcome. His name is Tyrannus.

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,784 Posts
I've sent a message out to VTC suggesting we take them over - they used to be big, now their leader has gone inactive they're just playing the game and are becoming bored.

I've also done the same to H4H another small alliance I've traded with from the start.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts