Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
JonBoy said:
Thanks guys :) I should have made the site a long time ago. Thanks to everyone for continuing to spread the word around that I still tint tails.

Jon
www.jonstintedtails.com
who are you again :lol:

·
Registered
358 Posts
got my tails done a couple weeks ago - i love the look. I have a blackmagic and got the light stage 2 tinting, it looks awesome. Dark enough to cover the bright red but shines through perfect. I couldn't be happier and highly recommend this mod to anyone.
-- Eric

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
veedubyo said:
How come no one dares to post prices for his tints?
Because when you ask Jon about that, he walks over and spins his "Wheel 'O Prices" machine and you get what you get!

GOGOGOGOGOBIGMONEYBIGMONEYBIGMONEYSTOPSTOPSTOP! AAAAHH!

kidding of course. :wink:

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
JonBoy - just a thought that came up while looking through your site's photo gallery... Do you have any pics showing how much light is emitted when someone steps on the brakes (during daytime and night time)?

I know it gets tricky with accuracy of the pics, aperture settings/shutter speeds, different model cars, etc., but maybe just to give people an idea of how it'll look.

Site looks great! I've been debating for years now purchasing new taillights and sidemarkers for our B5.5 variant just so I can send them to you to get tinted. :beer:

/karl

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
He had some pics like that on his Yahoo! page so I'm sure he has them. I have the Stage 2 light tint on mine and at night they light up like stock, but with a lot more contrast so they stand out even more. To mee it makes them look even brighter.

Paul :thumbup:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts