Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty new to these boards, got started on RMCB5 a lil over a year ago through my brother, when I bought an Audi. It's a B5 platform, but no Passat :shock: Not many mods, and might not get too many if the taxman keep robbing me blind!! :mad:

2002 Silver Audi S4 w/ 6 speed manual
APR Chip
UUC Short shifter
Tinted windows
Custom C-bar (LTB)
Summer wheels: AT Italia Flash wheels w/ Bridgestone SO-3's
Stock Avus wheels with Dunlop Wintersport M2's for the snowy season

http://www.rmcb5.com/albums/album54/My_S4_2.jpg

Jonathan

Thought I just spelled the link wrong, not sure why it is not working, guess ya can go to RMCB5 and check out the Gallery section under Members if ya wanna see it, damn computer illiterate guys who can't even make a clicky work!! :cry:

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Hey Jonathan! I didn't know you signed up over here. Good to see ya. How's your bro's new place?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heyas :) it is looking good! Was just over there this weekend, lots more stuff put away and organized than last I saw it! Decided to sign up here since I was already a member at RMCB5, friggen Andy, he started all this madness. "Just check out the website, there are some cool people..." :lol:

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Hey man, I think you're missing something from that list of mods! :lol: :wink:

You car looks great BTW! It was a total pleasure to install my bar on the bottom of that slick ride! :thumbup:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just a lil bump, it is for sale so I can try and get an Avant :wink: Also has drilled / slotted Zimmerman front rotors as well as PBR ceramic pads all around.

Jonathan

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jfrahm said:
Nice! Did you get the chip locally? My Passat needs a little more top-end woosh.

-Joel.
Yes I did, if you want to check out RMCB5.com, I am sure someone can give you local info on chips... I got mine at Autosportwerks, they seem to do good work, but I really didn't like the way the customer service / transactions went. I have heard good and bad about them from different people, so you be the judge :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts