Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant believe I haven't posted in this section yet! :crazy:

Well for starters, the name is Joe. Im from the beautiful island of Guam! Im active duty Army, E5 promotable.. Currently stationed in Ft. Hood, Killeen Texas.. I drive a 01 SC B5.5. You can see the car's mods in my past previous threads..

So if any PW members in the area,thats looking to do GTGs, jus hit me up! :salute:

Pics of the car:

Laterz

:mad:
;)
:D

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
The closest I get to your area is Waco, on occasion (actually next week)

You're about 3 hours away from D/FW. If you have some free time, come up for a garage day, we have them every few months (just had one a couple weeks ago)

·
WF16 Champion and Argumentative Wanker
9,018 Posts
did you know how much I envy your car? In case you didn't, I envy your car like Christian P envies pson having his own Passat.

·
Registered
87 Posts
what up man....im also active duty stationed on ft. hood....with the EOD....im in Iraq right now but still trying to take care of my 04 glx.....you have any good connects in killeen or surrounding areas....tryin to get my cv joints taken care of but no luck yet....

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did you know how much I envy your car? In case you didn't, I envy your car like Christian P envies pson having his own Passat.
Thanks brah! I still rock the scene saver you made for me up till now! :salute:

welcome to the great place
^^ :confused: Wheres this place I hear the DOD cops talk about?? Im still trying to find that place since I've been here! :(

:mad:
;)
:D

·
WF16 Champion and Argumentative Wanker
9,018 Posts
Nice, is it me or is the front Votex off a little bit? I realize it's always been like this, but do all Votex's line up as so? Car's still lookin solid man! :thumbup:

·
Registered
248 Posts
dude im seriously in love with your car..... it looks so clean and i love how you picked an nontraditional color instead of black or white etc. and your tan/black scheme looks dead sexy..... ONLY thing you MIGHT want to change is mabe some 19-20's on it other than that props on the ride

·
will eat a burger in 2 minutes flat
1,102 Posts
Hey Joe!

Any of you guys local, feel free to join us on vwvortex.. in the ft.hood/killeen thread. We meet every Thursday at 730 in Market Heights,HH

·
Registered
87 Posts
:cry: no way?...wow well thats not cool. im pretty sure i saw his ride when i first got bak...like the first week...damn that sux...well good luck to him out there.:salute:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts