Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't decide on whether I want the front spoiler from Je-Designs or Zender, and the pics on the net dont really help, does anyone have better pics of their kits so my decision could be a little easier. Thanks

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
The problem with the JE designs front, is that its too low. Drops the front end anoth 3 inches i think. Versus the Zender, and Votex sit you about the same hieght as stock. I'd go with the Zender my self. I know that the front i'm going to go with.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
5150 Pa55at said:
The problem with the JE designs front, is that its too low. Drops the front end anoth 3 inches i think. Versus the Zender, and Votex sit you about the same hieght as stock. I'd go with the Zender my self. I know that the front i'm going to go with.
Yup he is excatly right..check out my websight link...i had it....good way to dump 500$ away ......i had maybee for a month..than its cracked up on me..the plastic....its a very hard plastic..there no flexiability at all....im actually going to order the zender front end today :)...so i'll be all set for the VW show & Go

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
ahhhhh the whole kit goes over the stockone....u dont have to take off the stock grills....no doubt..thanks..i just ordewred mine yesterday.....suxs though gonan take acoupele of weeks to get it delivered...they dont have any in stock...my luck :cry: :mad:

·
Registered
40 Posts
aldolicious,
Who did you order your Zender front end from and did you get a good deal (cost)?

·
Registered
493 Posts
aldolicious77 said:
anybody have p[ics with out the grills in the middle..anyone try to put a mesh there?
I had mesh in the middle of mine when I first installed it but went back to the stock middle (slats) grill. I think JulianFang has his without the grill in the middle. Take a look at his profile.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts