Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please direct me to a site that will deliver to the states a JE Design Front Spoiler? Most notably this front fender for the 5.5
Also any place that delivers forign (German) goods to the states for the 5.5 would also be helpful... In my search I can only really find Kamai grills and eyelids... I am looking for a body kit that looks more agressive than the norm, a more sporty look similar to the A4 racer look; any words of advice on how to go about getting those parts or thoughts on my idea would be great! Thanks for your help!
G1s2s3

·
Registered
555 Posts
I'm thinking of the same front end.
Check out
www.TMTuning.com
I havent been able to find out anyones experience as far as ordering from them, other than they're quick to respond to questions. Have heard their shipping is slow also.....But their prices are good, and I will order from them if I dont find a better place.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
i got mine from autobahnx.....took a long time to get it....came directly from germany...just warning u now guys////i cracked mine up ...i have like a 1.5 drop in front...so if u guys r lower than that ..and live in the northeast with all the bumby roads,,take caution :nervous:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Everyone for your input! I will be sure to checkout all of your suggestions for sure! :bow: Also I will be sure to not lower my car as low as yours, as to prevent any unsightly cracks and fractures from heading my way! Thnx Again!!!
G1s2s3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts