Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Waterfest#10 is just around the corner, i have been thinking of spending some money on the B5 while I am down there. I've always wanted a front Airdam for my B5, but was always scared when it came to shipping. The Company "Rapid Parts" will be at Waterfest#10, they sell the JE design front air dam that i have been interested in for awhile. Do you know if the venders at Waterfest normally have a fully inventory of their products at waterfest, or will they just have a showcase for their company?

Does anyone have any pictures of their car with this Airdam, if so, i'd be very appreciative.

these are the only pictures that i was able to find

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
merk - i'd call rapidparts and ask to see if they'll be bringing any spoiler/body kits, etc. If they did, it'd probably be more likely for mk's, etc. but maybe you can make an arrangement with them to bring it to waterfest for you :)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a bunch for the pictures!

Julian, thats a good idea, I am going to call them to see if they will bring that bumper to waterfest.

If anyone has anymore pictures post them :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.