Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
b5-turbonium said:
mad props on the well deserved exposure! about time that thing is back on the road!

btw, did you guys mold the postert front or did Joe completely make it out of scratch?

that was cut and chopped... the front will actually come out in a month or so.. the front end goes in this week.

·
Registered
52 Posts
James, got my copy yesterday and you and the Wetworks crew out did yourselves the color looks fantastic :thumbup: :thumbup: Can't wait to see it, you going to Nor Cal vs So Cal ?

·
Registered
711 Posts
B5T said:
James, got my copy yesterday and you and the Wetworks crew out did yourselves the color looks fantastic :thumbup: :thumbup: Can't wait to see it, you going to Nor Cal vs So Cal ?
yea i'll be there.. hows the new house?? cant wait to see the new project if youve started it. it wont be complete for nor cal so cal.. but it should be done for dubwars...

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I couldnt beleive it when I saw a b5.5 in European car. I owned a 93 passat vr6 before this passat and always wanted to see someone cover one.
THANKS FOR REPRESENTING !!!

I spoke with Joe form Wet Works and he seemed releived that the car came out in the mag. Joe always seems soooo busy when I speak with him. business must be good. I should be receiving my spoiler and diffuser any day

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Nice job james... I remember the first time when he got the car and just had some H&R sport srings on stock shocks. He gave me a test ride b/c I wanted to see how the setup was before I decided on my springs. He has done an awesome job...

Kevin

·
Banned
15,674 Posts
hoooooooooooooooot!

James, when you comin to pick me up for a cruise down PCH so I can REALLY see the thing?!?!?! You going to New Dimensions in May?

·
Registered
711 Posts
The GREEK said:
hoooooooooooooooot!

James, when you comin to pick me up for a cruise down PCH so I can REALLY see the thing?!?!?! You going to New Dimensions in May?
yea i'll be there.. let me know.. was in town all week but i'll be leaving tomorrow... i'll hit you up the next time im in.. and we'll hit PCH.. i'll try to leave the ball and chain at home... :lol: you going to nor cal so cal?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts