1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2004 VW PASSAT 1.8T
CandyWhite/Gray cloth
AWM/Tip/FWD

Took delivery June 13th, 2004 with 32 miles on the clock.
It's basically stock, with the exception of a couple small mods.

PICTURES: (from Fall 2004 - need to update!)

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the club. As far as rims go, that depends on how much money you wanna spend. If you got a couple grand, go with some BBS. If money is tight, check out edgeracing.com for some good rims for about a thousand bucks. Hope too see ya around! :D
~Mike

·
Registered
506 Posts
Yo..welcome to ClubB5. I never knew how great these cars were. White is a really cool color to have :thumbup: , too. There are a lot of brand rims to get. Most go with BBS, which are way outta my reach :cry: . Monitor the wheel/tire forum, you'll see a lot of members cars. To also get an idea look in the B5OTM link at the top of the page. Hope to see you around. Hopefully I crawl outta my shell and hit the meets. :nervous:

Later,
J

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
cool, hope to see ya around town. I'm driving a black B5 with a Europlate on the front bumper.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Welcome. There are so many brands of rims, and so many look good on our cars. One's that look especially great are BBS', Flik's, HPRacing Evo's, Mille Miglia's, OZ's, and Audi replica wheels.

White is a great color, too. :thumbup:

Make sure to lower it, too! S_Klass... in the Group Buy section... has what you're looking for. :wink:

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that does look sweet! thanx for all the replies. i definitely want to get something and tint the windows. i think for starters i mite go with some audi a4 sport 17"s....any input? i figure that once i get some other things taken care of, maybe ill be able to put some money together and get some BBSs. and to all you sacramento area folks...i hope to see you around sometime! any GTGs around here at all?

·
Registered
453 Posts
great cars

They are great cars this is my 16 vw 55oval ragtop to my 04 1.8t anthracite lowered blue, eibach spring 18" chrome MOMO tuners tinted window looks of for now.........ALSO an elk grovian!!!!see ya around

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Ride is lookin hot J!!! Great lookin pics too! 8) :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Smooth lookin' ride !!
I really like the chrome beltline trim.
If I may ask, where did you get it and how to install?
I have the black leather interior and I lust for the W8 style
chrome beltline trim.
Thanks alot for any info and enjoy your 5.5 !

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.