Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.stratuswave.com/~dubtech/jr8.JPG
Stay posted on this car if you can, it can be seen over at the tex, this guy, shaka, has very good style, if you have seen the three dubs he has had before, they are all very awesome and very subtle. The wheels are gone already, and he is selling the headlights and painting some pieces right now. I would say with only having had the car for a couple days, he has put alot of work in it.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
i think that trick was much better w/ the MK3 generation Jetta and Golfs. The Jetta lights were terrible on those cars, so adding the golf lights, which were quite nice, was a great mod.

Now this guy has an R32 that at first looks like a plebian Jetta wagon.

Original but :thumbdow:

·
Registered
41 Posts
i guess im more into the wheels and the bucket seats i wish i had those in my focus :D but if its stock thats cool i dont care there was a guy that has one of those at one of the restraunts i went to for lunch during school

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He is trading the seats out for MK4 Recarros, he does not want the racing feel driving the car in Cleveland every day. The owner has a really good sense of style, if you had seen the 2gti's and 1 tdi he had. The TDI looked almost stock, but nothing about the outside was, Audi TT polished 5 spokes included it was one of the best golfs I have ever seen. Before that, the silver 2001 or 2002 gti he had was sold to spec clutches, and they use it in advertising now(car was apr stage 3 with 337 hp). If you get either Eurotuner or European car and have seen their ads, you know what I mean. Basically I look forward to seeing what he does with it, I have seen a few "jolfs", and all of them looked bad ass and evil almost when done.

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
I take it I'm the only one who prefers seeing the Golf front end over the square Jetta lights? :p

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
jwil said:
It's all a matter of personal taste, I think Jolf's look far better than standard Golfs. The front end on a Gold is too droopy looking.
I agree, but it needs either a new front spoiler (like Oettinger, Caractere) or to be color-matched at least. Then it'll look awesome! :thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.