Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shipped some stuff and was given the wrong zip code, three of the boxes(going to the same place) got there without a problem then the 4th box got turned around and blah blah blah, and since i did the shipping through my job instead of a ups place, ups can charge me 20bucks rather then just being screwed that it had the wrong zip. WTF 3 of them got there fine and only the 4th was messed up but you charge me for all 4? i am so fn pissed and its only 20 bucks. this is bs and i cant complain or do anything because its account billing and my job wants their money of course. This is of course the last time i ship from work im not gonna get 5bucks against me everytime someone gives me a wrong zip. this is fn BS.

·
is a sweetheart
3,056 Posts
Get the money from the person who gave you the wrong zip.
Agreed. If you have proof that the person gave you the wrong zip code, then contact them and inform them that their error just added $20 to their bill. Did the 4th package actually go through or was it sent back to you? If you still have it, then use this as leverage to get the $20 from the buyer.

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Be careful how you come off though, as now you could possibly look like a scammer. If it's a CB5er, s/he may understand, as you've been around a while.

Just make sure you have some documentation to show the buyer, so that they know you don't just want $20 more.

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it was a cb5er ,no all boxes got delivered...but the occounting lady just showed me the bill with the reason for the 20bucks..ill get a copy of it when they actually bill me.

·
Registered
769 Posts
was this usps?
if then ur mad bc you cant fight THE MAN.
I had to pay 130$ for 2 textbooks - mine and my bfs bc the usps lost them and guess what they dont care if you track it - track is not = insurance. ...vs. if you used UPS or FEd ex then the 1st $100 insurance is included

·
Loose female member
4,889 Posts
The One Eyed Spy said:
if you used UPS or FEd ex then the 1st $100 insurance is included

True, but you try claiming on their insurance. Twice now I have had things go 'missing' We could never get the refund. It just went on and on.
Last one was a pair of B & W speakers. Packed by the damn UPS store too ! They still managed to screw them up.
Gave up trying to get a refund..

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
V6er said:
True, but you try claiming on their insurance. Twice now I have had things go 'missing' We could never get the refund. It just went on and on.
Last one was a pair of B & W speakers. Packed by the damn UPS store too ! They still managed to screw them up.
Gave up trying to get a refund..
thats why if i ever do insure something i use usps, they are they only ones ive ever known to payup. ups will if its business to person,but not person to person

1 - 12 of 12 Posts