Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supposed to happen tonight sometime, but it's about to rain in San Diego!!! I'll be sure to bring my camera to work and get some good pictures of my baby getting soaked.

Brian

Hey Nick, I wonder how dirty our cars are gonna be at the end of this week?!

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
it downpoured christmas day when i was there.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
It started raining here in San Luis Obispo last night..... It's POURING! the car is soooooo dirty but I"m not planning on washing it till Spring break :lol: I don't know if I can last that long :p

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
raining like snot now. Roads are all jam-packed, flash floods, second-coming, you name it, here it is. what i like to call a beautiful Seattle day. we'll get 3-4 inches of rain, maybe more. the fire areas are susceptible to mudslides. Could get ugly.

Good day to drive the Landcruiser. :thumbup: just wish I had my bumpershoot! :cry:

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Ahhh ... San Diego ... consider yourself lucky to live in the most pleasant climate on earth !! My wife and I plan to retire there.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
must be nice to have huge bags of cash in your closet. When I sell out here, I'll be able to retire anywhere else in the country, just about. :drink: But I could never afford to retire here. :mad:

and jimbob knows exactly how lucky he is, he moved here from Seattle.. :thumbup:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm pretty sure that the driving IQ of San Diegans goes down exponentially with each rain drop. There were more than 100 Traffic accidents between 5pm and 10pm last night! Talk about a bunch of retards! Learn to drive! I don't care how slippery the roads are! :evil:

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Johnny B5.5 said:
Good luck. Last time I was there when it rained, SD County had 3 times the usual number of traffic accidents. :eek:
Going home last night from OC to IE, I checked the traffic map online and there were 7 accidents and a sig alert between work and home. (Most) CA drivers are complete asses in the rain

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
jwilker said:
Johnny B5.5 said:
Good luck. Last time I was there when it rained, SD County had 3 times the usual number of traffic accidents. :eek:
Going home last night from OC to IE, I checked the traffic map online and there were 7 accidents and a sig alert between work and home. (Most) CA drivers are complete asses in the rain
wrong doesn't take rain for most of the peole in sd to drive like asses :wink:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I used to go to UCSD and live in SD. SD drivers are a strange lot. I've never noticed so many drivers totally ignoring even the implied 75mph speed limit. Around Oceanside, it is almost like the Autobahn (maybe they all have V1's?). I wouldn't mind driving fast either, but I don't want to get a ticket. Those guys there drive way too fast. I'm not suprised there's so many accidents when it rains.

In LA, ppl drive way too slow, and there's accidents all the time rain or not. Personally I enjoy driving in SD a lot more.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts