·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank F^&*ing god!!!!!!!

F$%@!
F$%@!
F$%@!

I hate my effing job!!!!!!!! Who's with me!!!????

4 Years of college wasted!!!!!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry to rant...just been here too long and had two hellacious weeks in a row...I am soooo underpaid too

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm with you man. On top of a crazy week, I had one of the most insane Fridays I can remember in recent history. I can't wait to go home and consume intoxicants.

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
cbx said:
Sorry to rant...just been here too long and had two hellacious weeks in a row...I am soooo underpaid too
How come I never hear anyone say "I love my effing job! They jsut pay me too much!" :p

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
I, too, am very thankful that its Friday. Its been one rough week for me. I usually like my job, but this week has been an ass-kicker. Wanna know how bad this week has been? Listen to this...
Aside from a multitude of things going wrong at work (and me getting blamed for at least half of them :mad: ), I spent my birthday (which I took the day off for) in bed sick as a dog. On top of that, on the night of my birthday, I was supposed to have a nice dinner with my GF at this Jamaican/Soul Food Place in the city. I was SO looking forward to it. As soon as we got there, my GF gets a call from her folks in the Philippines that her grandmother passed away. Suffice it to say, I got up & took her home... missing out on my birthday dinner. I can still smell the aroma of the Jerk Chicken, Escoviche Fish, and Chicken Fried Steak lingering in the air :(.
This morning, as I took my GF to the airport to go to the Philippines, I get stuck in traffic on the way back to work. Forcing me to be late for an agency meeting. I tried walking into the meeting discreetly, but instead I have one of the senior partners (who was presenting) say, "Hey Joe! Glad you could make it!" Although he was kidding, it was just icing on the cake. I then spent the rest of the work day putting out fires.
At least I got to have a nice dinner this evening with my family... I also got a great deal on a monoblock amp. So it wasn't a complete waste.... *sigh*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
BoeserBlick
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing