Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is a very slight preview of what is gonna show up in a couple weeks.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Can you guess the rest?

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
EFK too?

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Yeah, I see an EFK and some sort of aluminum pulley. Maybe an underdrive unit, but probably something bigger and more involved.

As for the second picture I see part of the plastic manifold cover and fuel injector stuff.

So maybe Jimmy is right, an new SC in the CB5 family! 8)

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
if your getting a sc, i bet it's safe to say exhaust will be coming too!

i'm glad u havent made b50tm yet....cuz u can only win once!!

and i see it in the near future :shock:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I think it's going to be a new europlate....

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
If its a supercharger...why is the intake manifold still there? Unless he used a centrifugal supercharger, which wouldn't fit in that engine bay.

Nitrous? :lol: Or custom turbo.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Okay, the cat's out of the bag. Jeff's installed a hamster wheel and has hired a team of midgets to run in it, powering his car. The pully seen in the above is the drive system the "fuel rail" as julian put it is a "tabasco deliver system" that squirts into their eyes to make them run faster, similar to a Nitrous mister.

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gurft said:
Okay, the cat's out of the bag. Jeff's installed a hamster wheel and has hired a team of midgets to run in it, powering his car. The pully seen in the above is the drive system the "fuel rail" as julian put it is a "tabasco deliver system" that squirts into their eyes to make them run faster, similar to a Nitrous mister.
DAMMIT! Kurt I swore you to secrecy. :wink:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.