Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just like Scuba2001 said. Caractere front and rear. Vortex side skirts. I have MAK Energy's 17's wrapped with Pirelli P6000.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I also have Caractere front grill.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have Bilstein Sports on highest setting and Neuspeed Sport Springs.

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Your car looks absolutely gorgeous!

Not only is it one of the cleanest B5's I've seen (you obviously take great car in maintaining it), its also incredibly tastefully done. From the great looks of it & the "flow" of it, I can tell that all of the mods done to it have been greatly considered & thought about thoroughly. Its crisp, its clean, it looks perfect!

This car is a text book example of how to mod a car the right way! It looks GREAT!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I must say i totally agree with BoeserBlick here....your car is simply amazing. you have a true eye for how a car should be modded. keep up the good work, i think i see a future CB5OTM here.........

Steve C.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks BoeserBlick. I actually bought the wheels 5 years ago. I just waited for my stock tires to wear out. Fortunately and unfortunately my younger brother is a mechanic and he gave me a great used set (5 tires) like my stock tires so that pushed it even further back. I did take my time and I'm glad I did. I also just put an APR chip in and a Euroswitch will be going in tonight. I already moved the wires around to take advantage of the city lights from the Hella lookalikes.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.